Thank you for supporting Connecticut Arts Alliance. Youâ€™re part of a growing force of arts organizations, artists, and arts supporters raising their voices for the arts!
As part of your membership, we will:
- Keep you posted on policy issues that affect the arts at the State Capitol and beyond
- Share opportunities to connect with others in the community and hear from influential leaders
- Invite you to participate in ways to advocate for the arts
- Connect you with Create the Vote, our nonpartisan public education campaign to raise awareness and support for the arts among voters and elected officials.
- Spotlight your organization and its work on our website (contact Ben for more information)
- Provide information and resources on the current health crisis and its impact on our community such as Guidelines for Operating During COVID-19, which we created in collaboration with the CT Office of the Arts.
But, most importantly, weâ€™ll work with you and the entire arts community toward making sure we all have the resources and support to thrive. With member support, weâ€™ve created the Connecticut Arts Advocacy Network so that we can work closely with state government leaders and build a strong, collective voice for our community. And, we launched Create the Vote to connect voters with the issues that impact the arts and inform candidates on the importance of our community, especially in this time of unprecedented need. These are just a few of the ways your support sustains Connecticutâ€™s creative community.
Again, thanks for your support. We look forward to working together in the months ahead. As always, please donâ€™t hesitate to reach out if we can be of service.
All the Best,