CAA Administrator Description
Part-time: 16-20 hours/mo. or roughly 240 hours annually maximum (2017 would be for 9 mos. or 140 hrs max.)
Reports to the CAA Board President
- I) Administration
- Provide administrative support to President for material related to board meetings
- Work with Treasurer to develop and track budget
- Coordinate strategic planning with board
- Monitor and update website
- Report to grantees
- Interface with cultural and nonprofit partners, and state and national advocacy organizations
- II) Arts Day
- Help formulate and implement follow through to Arts Day 2017 in coordination with the CT Office of the Arts
- In concert with CT Office of the Arts and other partners, coordinate Arts Day 2018 with a goal of increased engagement and participation levels and partnerships
- Build membership program and work with DRSO’s to implement
- Coordinate Calls to Action eblasts, etc.
Excellent communications skills; knowledge of electronic communications using email service providers; proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel; strong time management and organization skills; ability to work with a diverse group of professionals; experience with nonprofit organizations necessary. Remote position.
Because this is a new position, scope of duties may change according to organization’s needs.
Please submit your resume and cover letter by March 3rd to: email@example.com.