It’s Time to CREATE THE VOTE!
You’ve read the gubernatorial candidates’ responses to our questionnaire, you’ve learned where they each stand on issues affecting arts and culture, and now it’s time to VOTE!
Election Day is tomorrow! Here are three steps you can take to help get out the vote on November 6:
- SHARE the graphic above or any of the media links below with the hashtag #CreateTheVoteCT.
- ENCOURAGE friends, family, and colleagues to vote.
- VOTE! Polls in Connecticut are open from 6 a.m. until 8 p.m. Click here to confirm your registration and polling location.
If you aren’t registered, Election Day registration is available at a designated location in each town. You will need to provide proof of identity and residency, and you must be registered by 8 p.m. in order to vote. Contact your localÂ Registrar of Voters with questions about Election Day locations to register.
RECENT OP-EDS AND ARTICLES ON THE ARTS
- Arts Play a Major Role in Our Communities (The Register Citizen, Torrington, October 8)
- Gubernatorial Hopefuls All Agree on Arts and Culture (New Haven Register, October 18)
- Vote for Candidates Who Support the Arts (The Day, New London, October 26)
- Arts Supporters Vote for Those Who Support the Industry (New Times, Danbury, November 1)
- Connecticut Arts Allianceâ€™s Nonpartisan Create the Vote CT Informs Gubernatorial Candidates of Value of the Arts (Republican American, Waterbury, November 2)