Whether you’re a cultural organization, artist, member of the creative community or someone who simply believes in the power of art, joining Connecticut Arts Alliance adds your voice to the many others working to make sure that art is at the center of Connecticut life.
Together, we will advocate for the resources our community needs to thrive, educate elected leaders and others on the important role that arts play in every aspect of Connecticut life and organize members of our community to share expertise, experience, and resources.
As part of your membership, we will:
- Keep you posted on policy issues that affect the arts at the State Capitol and beyond
- Share opportunities to connect with others in the community and hear from influential leaders
- Invite you to participate in ways to advocate for the arts
- Connect you with Create the Vote, our nonpartisan public education campaign to raise awareness and support for the arts among voters and elected officials.
- Provide information and resources on the current health crisis and its impact on our community such as Guidelines for Operating During COVID-19, which we created in collaboration with the CT Office of the Arts.
To complete your membership, provide the requested information below, submit “Join Now” at the bottom of the page and complete payment information. Total due appears at the bottom of the page.
If you are joining as an organization, please choose the membership level that matches your budget size. Individuals are invited to join us this year as charter members at a reduced rate.