Whether you’re a cultural organization, artist, member of the creative community or someone who simply believes in the power of art, joining Connecticut Arts Alliance raises your voice in support of the arts & culture sector.
Together, we will advocate for the resources our community needs to thrive, educate elected leaders and others on the important role that arts play in every aspect of Connecticut life and organize members of our community to share expertise, experience, and resources.
Individuals can join for a modest annual rate of $20 while dues for organizations are based on budget size:
Budget <$100,000 $50
Budget <$500,000 $100
Budget <$1million $250
Budget $1 million+ $500
As part of your membership, we will:
- Keep you posted on policy issues that affect the arts at the State Capitol and beyond
- Share opportunities to connect with others in the community and hear from influential leaders
- Invite you to participate in our advocacy campaigns
- Provide information and resources on how to advocate for the arts
- Recognize you or your organization as a member
Plus, as an organizational or artist member, we’ll highlight your work through member spotlights, interviews, social media and other visibility opportunities.
TO JOIN BY MAIL, click here for a printable membership form