Connecticut can’t recover without the arts!
The 2021 Legislative Session ended on June 9th, 2021 but you can continue to do your pART for the arts by connecting with CAA.
Get involved! Add your voice to those working to ensure the arts are part of Connecticut’s recovery from the pandemic and vibrancy into the future. Here’s how:
- Become a member. Joining the Arts Alliance as an individual or organization provides us with the resources to fight for the arts and connects you with others who are passionate advocates.
- Sign Up for CAA email alerts – we’ll send you simple steps you can take to do your pART and keep you updated on important issues at the Capitol.
- Follow CAA on Twitter and like us on Facebook.
- Post a story on social media with the hashtag #ArtisPartCT on how the arts are part of your life, your family, and your community.
- Download the #ArtisPartCT toolkit.