Connecticut can’t recover without the arts!
Our local artists and cultural organizations are struggling to survive financially while the whole creative sector is at risk at a time when we need the arts more than ever. Our legislators are making important decisions about policies and funding and they need to know that the arts must be a priority if Connecticut is to recover from the pandemic.
Get involved! Add your voice to those working to ensure the arts are part of Connecticut’s recovery. Here’s how:
- Become a member. Joining the Arts Alliance as an individual or organization provides us with the resources to fight for the arts and connects you with others who are passionate advocates.
- Sign Up for CAA email alerts – we’ll send you simple steps you can take to do your pART and keep you updated on important issues at the Capitol.
- Follow CAA on Twitter and like us on Facebook.
- Post a story on social media with the hashtag #ArtisPartCT on how the arts are part of your life, your family, and your community.
- Download the #ArtisPartCT toolkit.